Miley Cyrus When I Look At You (2010)

Miley Cyrus-When I Look At You-(Promo_CDS)-2010-VAG


“When I Look at You” is a power ballad performed by American recording artist and actress Miley Cyrus, featured on the 2010 film The Last Song. The song has thus far peaked at number fifty-nine on the Canadian Hot 100 and number fifty-seven on the US Billboard Hot 100. It was officially released on mainstream radio on February 16, 2010. The Last Song is an upcoming 2010 American coming-of-age drama film developed alongside the Nicholas Sparks novel by the same name. The film was directed by Julie Anne Robinson in her feature film directorial debut and co-written by Sparks and Jeff Van Wie. The Last Song stars Miley Cyrus, Greg Kinnear, Kelly Preston and Liam Hemsworth and follows a troubled teenager as she reconnects with her estranged father and falls in love during a summer in a quiet Southern beach town.

Tracklist:
01. When I Look At You (Radio Edit Mix)
02. When I Look At You (Album Version)
03. When I Look At You (Call Out Hook)

ARTIST: Miley Cyrus
TITLE: When I Look At You
GENRE: Pop
PLAYTIME: 0h 08min 07sec total
SIZE: 11.92MB
Release name:

█▓ ARTIST: Miley Cyrus ██
██ TITLE: When I Look At You █▓
██ LABEL: Hollywood ██
▓█ GENRE: Pop ██
██ GRABBER: EAC (Secure Mode) ██
██ ENCODER: LAME 3.97 / -V2 --vbr-new ██
██ QUALITY: 211 Kbps Avg / 44.1 KHz / Joint Stereo ▓█
██ PLAYTIME: 0h 08min 07sec total ██
▓█ SIZE: 11.92MB ██
██ RELEASE DATE: 2010-00-00 ██
██ RIP DATE: 2010-03-29 ██

http://i42.tinypic.com/e9ar94.jpg

http://hotfile.com/dl/35599245/ccedec2/mc.rar.html


No Response to "Miley Cyrus When I Look At You (2010)"

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme | Blogger Templates