Gretchen Wilson I Got Your Country Right Here (2010)

Gretchen Wilson – I Got Your Country Right Here 2010-VAG

VAG released the new album from Gretchen Wilson which will be released on March 30, 2010. I was waiting for this one. enjoy!

Description: Multi-Platinum recording artist Gretchen Wilson exploded onto the country music scene with her smash hit Redneck Woman and has since scored three No 1 albums with ‘Here for the Party’, ‘All Jacked Up’ and ‘One of the Boys’. She recently left her long time record label home at Sony music and started her own Redneck Records label. Her first single, Work Hard, Play Harder , is reminiscent of the music that first brought her to national and international prominence. Her first album on Redneck Records is entitled ‘I Got Your Country Right Here’ and will hit stores March 30, 2010.

Track List:

1. I Got Your Country Right Here
2. Work Hard, Play Harder
3. I’m Only Human
4. The Earrings Song
5. Trucker Man
6. Blue Collar Done Turn Red
7. Outlaws and Renegades
8. Walk On Water
9. Love On The Line
10. As Far As You Know
11. I’d Love To Be Your Last

Release Name: Gretchen_Wilson-I_Got_Your_Country_Right_Here-2010-VAG
Genre: Country
Label: Redneck
Quality: 204 Kbps Avg / 44.1 KHz / Joint Stereo
Size: 53.86 MB
Rip Date: 2010-03-30
Store Date: 2010-03-30

http://i42.tinypic.com/e9ar94.jpg

http://hotfile.com/dl/35586706/fda5276/Gretchen_Wilson-I_Got_Your_Country_Right_Here-2010-VAG.zip.html


No Response to "Gretchen Wilson I Got Your Country Right Here (2010)"

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme | Blogger Templates